Software Training Consultant
Salary attractive package
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sam Lane
Date posted 17 October 20161 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Be part of a business that provides an industry specific software solution for Aged Care residential providers. Everything they do is aimed at making a difference in the lives of the people using their software, and through them, the lives of the people they care for.
This role sits within the Residential Operations Team which is responsible for supporting the solutions developed for residential Aged Care providers. There is a small team of dedicated training consultants as well as a helpdesk team to provide ongoing technical support. As a Software Training Consultant you will be responsible for facilitating classroom based, one on one and online webinar training sessions based on the needs of individual clients. With clients based all over Australia this role will see you on the road up to 80% of the week – visiting and providing training as required.
- Delivery of training – classroom based, one on one and online/webinar sessions.
- Providing consultancy services to clients to determine training needs.
- Assist with trouble-shooting and problem solving on issues raised by clients.
- Contribute to the update and enhancement of training materials.
- Identify opportunities to improve software solution and service offering.
Key Requirements (List in bullet points)
- Clinical experience in Health, Aged Care or Community Care, or Nursing sector together with a strong understanding of nursing – experience as a nurse will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in providing training in a classroom environment
- Strong communication and client engagement skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a confident and engaging presentation style
- Proven ability translating complex information into an understandable format for a non-technical audience
- Willingness to travel interstate as business needs require.
- Knowledge of software solutions and services advantageous.
This is an opportunity to be part of a business that prides itself on its team culture where you will be seen as more than just a number and everyone’s contribution is valued and recognised. With support and partnership arrangements with some of Australia’s most well known enterprises this is a business with a bright future.
To apply please click apply or call Sam Lane on 03 8628 2111 for a confidential discussion.