Salary Attractive Package
Location Castle Hill
Consultant Kate Burgess
Date posted 1 November 2016
We are currently recruiting for a QA specialist to join our small development team providing the next evolution of our Clinical Information System providing clinical specialists a real time view of patient data.
As a QA analyst you will be well versed in reading and understanding requirements and writing test cases that provide complete coverage. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of database technology, with the ability to write database queries to add, remove and verify test data.
The ability to write automated test cases is key to creating a stable, feature rich product and hence a variety of tools may be used to ensure each release of software is fit for purpose. Knowledge of Sahi Pro is definitely a plus, however knowledge of some other tools will be looked on favourably.
- 4+ years QA analyst experience, negotiable with healthcare experience
- Demonstrable experience performing automation testing
- Ability to write comprehensive test cases from requirements
- Test automation tools
- Healthcare experience ESSENTIAL
- Integration testing
- Knowledge of SQL queries primarily using MS SQL Server
- Excellent problem solving and script debugging skills
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
Please do not apply if you do not have testing experience within the health domain.
To apply please click apply or call Kate Burgess on 02 8289 3225 for a confidential discussion.