Senior Automation Tester
Salary Attractive Package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Kate Burgess
Date posted 14 November 2016
Australia's leading provider of digital applications is once again looking to expand their testing team with the hire of two Senior Automation Testers. You will be supporting a program of work, adding and enhancing capability on applications ensuring the integrity and quality of solutions. As the successful Senior Automation Tester you will be responsible for promoting the use of automation to achieve re-usable services to improve customer satisfaction.
The successful Senior Automation Tester will ensure new features required by the customer advocacy initiative are delivered in short time-to-market cycles over multiple iterations. You will ensure the re-use or build of best-fit software solutions on time and budget for business partners. Further you will guarantee the ongoing quality of delivery solutions – production stability is the first priority.
- Promoting the use of automation to achieve re-usable services to enable lower cost effective solutions to be delivered more rapidly to improve customer satisfaction
- Ensuring re-use or build of best-fit software solutions on time and budget for business partners.
- Ensuring the ongoing quality of our delivered solutions -- production stability is our first priority.
- Actively contributing in the definition of solutions and assessment of ideas, utilising deep experience in online technologies.
- Minimising outcome risks by accurately and continually estimating and reporting on progress and potential impediments to success.
- Very experienced automation tester
- Strong experience in Selenium Web Driver and JAVA
- Experience in Cucumber
- Experience in SOAPUI, Unix and Bamboo
- Must have worked extensively in an Agile, Kanban environment
- Hand on experience with SOAP UI
- Essential: Previous development experience in JAVA, NodeJs and Ruby
To apply please click apply or call Kate Burgess on 02 8289 3225 for a confidential discussion.