Test Analyst - Salesforce CRM
Salary AUD400 - AUD500 per day + Superannuation
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Maureen Elhage
Date posted 21 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading NSW government organisation is looking for a Test Analyst to work on a Web Portal Project based in Sydney CBD.
A large NSW Government Organisation based in the Sydney CBD are looking to expand their growing team by bringing on multiple hands-on Test Analysts to assist with new upcoming projects. This department is responsible for programmes and applications that affect millions of users across NSW. Due to a number of upcoming releases and deadlines, there has been a demand for additional testers to assist with the delivery of multiple projects.
The successful Test Anlyst will be responsible for:
- Delivering Web Portal projects based on Salesforce CRM
- Facilitation of the test processes and hands on experience with the use of the HPQC tool for overall test management and reporting
- Managing the Testing Lifecycle for the projects
- Defect management and tracking through to successful resolution
- Test and defect status reporting for individual testing phases (system, UAT, integration)
- Liaise with clients and provide high level of customer service
Skills and Experience
As a Test Analyst you will have experience:
- Working on Salesforce CRM experience
- Developing and executing manual test cases and scripts for web portals
- Creation of test documentation, admin of Quality Centre
- Performing system, integration, user acceptance testing
- With Jira, HP ALM, Confluence
- Working in an Agile environment
- Creating test scenarios and cases across test phases that include unit, system integration, performance, DR, regression and UAT
Advantageous skills: Automation skills across Selenium Webdriver.
To apply please click apply or call Maureen Elhage on +61 2 8289 3179 for a confidential discussion.