Automation Test Analyst - Data Management
Salary AUD300 - AUD400 per day + Superannuation
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Maureen Elhage
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding government organisation. Working within a Shared Services Team to work on projects across data management. You will be inolved in automating test scripts using selenium webdriver, focusing on data analytics.
A large NSW Government Department based in Sydney CBD are currently looking for a Test Analyst to work within a shared services team to support 10+ different applications live across NSW. This organisations is responsible for applications that affect millions of users a day. Due to the demand of projects occurring there has been a need within the testing division.
As a Senior Test Analyst you will be responsible to create and maintain automated and manual functional tests in the data management space. You will be working across multiple projects in a shared services team, developing and reviewing test strategies, plans, test specifications whilst also accommodating to hand-on-testing activities for project deliverables. Further accountabilities include conduction functional, non-function, system and application testing of the core system applications. You will be working in a Java based agile environment whilst adopting Scrum methodologies.
- Extensive experience creating and maintaining automated and manual functional tests
- Developing test plans, cases and execution of test scripts
- Experience generating test data through business scenarios
- Experience automating test scripts using selenium webdriver
- Basic SQL Scripting experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Desirable experience working in the Data Analytics space
- Desirable experience working with Qliksense, SAS
To apply please click apply or call Maureen Elhage on +61 2 8289 3179 for a confidential discussion.