Salary Attractive rates
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sherry Chen
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
You will be working in a thriving environment to train a range of different parts of the business. It is an initial 6 month contract with a likelihood of extension.
- Provide quality training and assessment services in areas as needed or the business
- Maintain training and assessment documentation
- Liaise with managers and other relevant stakeholders to provide information and advice on operational issues
- Comply with departmental information security guidelines, precedents and mechanisms and play an active role in protecting the information assets and intellectual property of the organisation
- Assist with the development and maintenance of training materials and manuals
- Experience in the delivery of vocational education training (VET) and assessment services
- Strong customer focus
- Strong communication skills
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent.
To apply please click apply or call Sherry Chen on 02 82 893 257 for a confidential discussion.