Dynamics 365 Test Analyst
Consultant Maureen Elhage
Date posted 4 July 20192019-07-23 2019-08-03 it Parramatta New South Wales AU 2150 AUD 620 850 850 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the largest NSW Government Departments is looking for an experienced Test Analyst to join their dynamic team. This is an initial 6-month contract based in Parramatta, offering competitive rates. You will develop test strategy as well as test cases for various aspects of testing Dynamics 365 case management implementation.
- Develop strategies and enact transfer of technical configuration of case management solutions to both technical and business staff
- Liaise with the project team and business representatives to prepare and execute test matrices, test cases, test scripts as well as test data for user acceptance testing
- Take responsibility for the preparation and quality control of testing artefacts aligned with the prescribed standards
- Provide regular progress reports and assist with the development of the overall test strategy, test plan and test summary reports
- Extensive experience in testing focused on solution delivery and data migration
- Experience and knowledge of such case management or CRM platforms as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, or Pega Systems
- Prior experience with case management implementation projects
- Good knowledge of Microsoft TSM and complex SQL queries
To apply please click apply or call Maureen Elhage on +61 2 8289 3179 for a confidential discussion.