API Automation Tester - Mobile, Geospatial
Consultant Maureen Elhage
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-14 2019-09-12 it Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 400 800 800 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the leading NSW Government Departments is looking for an experienced Automation Tester to join them on a long-term contract. This role is based in Sydney CBD and is offering competitive rates. A suitable candidate will become part of a dynamic team working on a range of testing processes for the planning, execution, issue resolution and reporting of testing outcomes before the implementation into the operating environment.
About the Organisation:
You will join one of the largest NSW Government Departments based in Sydney CBD. The Department offers various flexible working arrangements and competitive rates.
- Meet with users for Acceptance Testing and work with Subject Matter Experts and contract providers to ensure high quality performance and delivery of the service contract
- Provide support for meetings with contract providers and stakeholders, and document all agreed action plans
- Provide assistance in various test procedures, e.g. log the results in Quality Centre and other testing tool systems
- Define the test scope as well as assist with the preparation of test cycle plans and test schedules alongside of the Senior Test Analyst and Test Manager
- Experience testing API services, websites, mobile apps and CMS
- Prior use of JIRA, HP ALM Selenium, Postman, Cucumber, BrowserStack, Voiceover, NVDA
- Strong SIT/UAT/Regression Testing experience
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Jenkins, Serenity reporting
- Extensive experience working in Agile environments using BDD to provide quality assurance services to business groups
- Geospatial expertise is highly advantageous
To apply please click apply or call Maureen Elhage on +61 2 8289 3179 for a confidential discussion.