Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 31 October 20192019-11-06 2019-11-30 it Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Test Analyst will work as part of a close-knit collaborative team working on various aspects of testing process including test planning, execution and automation in an agile CI/CD environment. Reporting into the Test Lead and working closely with a large development team you will be at the forefront of our QA process located in their Perth CBD offices.
This organisation is a market leader in their field developing software products to enhance, integrated and innovative health, safety, environment and risk management on a global scale.
- Assist with all aspects of test process - manual test planning, execution and automation in the development life-cycle
- Work in a DevOps - CI/CD pipeline environment
- Continually improve the manual testing process, discuss new ideas to further refine the QA standards
- Work closely with the development team testing software enhancements, bug-fixes, code on legacy and greenfield projects
- Troubleshoot/diagnose and report issues
- Sound programming knowledge and understanding of web applications security
- Exposure to web automation & RESTful API
- Understanding of application layer protocol (HTTP/S)
- Demonstrated authoring complex SQL queries
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- 2 years experience in a similar testing analyst role
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.