Test Lead - ESB, Integration
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Chelsea Pak
Date posted 2 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-01 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 650 700 700 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading NSW Government department is looking for an experienced Test Lead (Integration) to join them on a long-term contract with opportunity of extension. This role is based in Sydney CBD. You will work within an existing team to plan and execute testing of the integration of device management systems into the existing ESB system.
• Create, review and approve test artifacts that are used for correct integration and functioning of devices and systems
• Plan, script and execute test phases, including integration test, system test, UAT, regression, data migration and BVT
• Record and report to the Project Manager and Program Manager
• Work in a collaborative team with BA, Architect, PM and Test Team
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Senior Test Analyst or Test Lead
• Demonstrated experience with Integration technologies and ESB (Enterprise Service Bus)
• Experience with Test automation and scripting/coding is essential
• Experience with Real time applications is highly desirable
• Prior experience with test management tools, such as JIRA or ALM
To apply please click apply.