Automation Test Engineer - SQL, Java (12 Month FTC)
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Total Package
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Albertine Hedley
Job Ref 1560670/001
Date posted 2 August 2022sydney information-technology/testing-training 2022-08-05 2022-09-01 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join a leading financial services organisation as their Test Automation Engineer.
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- SQL Queries, familiar with testing products, API, Java
- Sydney CBD location (flexible remote)
- Collaborate with stakeholders - identifying risks and improve quality through early, quality testing
- Ensure QA practices are in compliance with delivery practices
- Design test approaches and execute tests across functional/non-functional coverage
- Build test automation capability / increase test automation coverage
- Identify areas for improvement
- Extensive experience with Automation tools
- SQL queries (to verify functionality )
- Experience working and collaborating with offshore and onshore teams
- Behaviour-driven development (BDD) tools - Cucumber and / or JBehave
- Skilled working in the areas of Java development, using test automation tools and Selenium Web Driver, Junit and Maven
- Strong experience in testing XML SOAP, RESTful web APIs
- Experience with DevOps/CICD tools
- Financial Services Experience a must
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Albertine Hedley on +61 2 8289 3158 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: SydneyDate posted: 14 July 2022
- Industry leading Insurance company
- High performing team with an emphasis on learning and development
- Competitive salary
Salary: Competitive salary packageLocation: Western SydneyDate posted: 1 August 2022
Eurofins is a global leader in providing research and testing services to pharmaceutical, food, environmental, and cosmetic services companies. The company has been a pioneer in the industry since it first started its operations in Nantes, France in 1987. They have since experienced growth both organically and through acquisition and now have global operations spanning over 58 countries. With their cutting-edge research technologies and high-quality employees, they have been providing a premium service to their clients for years.
They are now looking for a highly experienced IT Support Engineer to join the team in Girraween, Sydney. They offer on-the-job training, opportunities to up skill, a clear pathway to grow, and a supportive work environment.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: SydneyDate posted: 1 August 2022
- Enhance insights for the firms' investment portfolio
- Opportunity to combine investments and data analytics skills
- Join a supportive team with flexible working arrangements
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annumLocation: SydneyDate posted: 28 July 2022
About the Company:
A high function, technology enabled portfolio administration, reporting and investment platform, designed to be the core of any finance professional’s business.
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD135,000 per annumLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 25 July 2022
Australian not-for-profit organisation, recognised by the Australian Government as the peak non-government body in Australia.