Full-Stack Web Developer
Salary city fringe
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This local digital agency is growing at an exciting rate, with that in mind they are currently on the lookout for an experienced Full Stack web developer to drive success in the already productive team.
The key purpose of this role will be to develop high quality web components/solutions to their diverse customer base. If working in a motivated, highly driven and collaborative fashion is what you are looking for , then this is the role for you.
• Implement, build and test web applications and various customer solutions
• strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organisational units
• RESTful API consumption, design and development
• Utilise the latest frameworks, libraries and design methodologies
• Develop unit, component, functional and performance tests for your code
• Knowledge and proven experience in working with Agile
• Git source control (Bitbucket, Github)
• Cloud hosted infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
• Serverless application development (AWS Lambda/Google Functions)
• Good problem solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you are ready to take the next exciting role in your career, then do not hesitate to apply.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.