Service Design Lead
Salary AUD800 - AUD990 per day + Superannuation
Consultant Sofia Rodriguez Munoz
Date posted 10 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A large Government Organisation is looking for a passionate Service Designer with a strong focus on User-Centred Design. Exciting 8 month contract!
A large Government Organisation is looking to expand their ICT Transformation team in Sydney CBD. They are offering an attractive 8 month initial contract opportunity, with flexible working arrangements, work-life balance, attractive rates and the opportunity to work a major NSW Government Program.
The Service Designer will be part of a cross-functional team to deliver a NSW platform. The Service Designer Lead will be responsible for:
- Improving the service design processes
- Mentoring junior team members
- Understanding & leveraging User-Centred Design principles
- Planning and running user research activities: experience mapping, interviews, prototype testing, accessibility testing
- Presenting findings to team members and stakeholders
- Contribute to the prototyping of new solutions
- Refine the platform based on research and feedback
- create sitemaps, wireframes and process/screen flows
Skills & Requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- Over 4 years Experience as a Service Designer with at least 2 years in a Lead role
- Highly experienced with conducting customer research, workshops, interviews and user testing of prototypes
To apply please click apply or call Sofia Rodriguez Munoz on +61 2 82893167 for a confidential discussion.