Digital Content Manager
Salary Attractive salary package
Consultant Shane Moffitt
Date posted 6 December 2018 2018-12-062019-01-05 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This highly successful organisation based in Western Sydney is looking for a Digital Content Manager to join their digital team. You will have the opportunity to directly contribute to the growth of this well-known organisation. This role will require a valid Australian driver's licence and access to a vehicle.
As an experienced Digital Content Manager, you will:
- Oversee and control omni-channel content
- Be responsible for creating the content plan designed to support various initiatives
- Develop a content strategy that reaches across multiple brands
- Create content that supports the marketing plan
This is a permanent role with the opportunity to develop your career.
Required Skills and Experience
As a passionate Digital Content Manager, you will have:
- 5+ years in digital content management, preferably in service orientated companies
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to build and manage high performing teams
- The ability to analyse and communicate the effectiveness of content
- Experience in delivering results through engagement, leads and sales
While not necessary, any Digital Qualifications would be highly regarded.
How to Apply:
To apply please click apply or call Shane Moffitt on 02 8836 3606 for a confidential discussion.