Web Developer - HTML, CSS (UX/UI)
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lenka Ferencikova
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-08 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
There are only a few opportunities in your career to join a truly disruptive startup as it is shifting from product-market fit into it’s high growth and expansion phase. Working as part of the Engineering team the Web Developer will be responsible for building out the mobile responsive web application.
- Developing a web app both mobile responsive and desktop with the following technologies – Angular/Responsive.
- Proficient in calling backend APIs though JQuery and other client side technology.
- Service currently available on iOS and Android. Help bring the web-app version to life.
- Understand the context of members through every interaction and design the way for them to get the maximum benefit.
- Work effectively as part of the Engineering team during design sprints to ensure that design trade-offs are well understood.
- Gather feedback and distil insights from the member success team
- Ability to deal with constant change experienced in a high-growth start-up environment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience with HTML + CSS and UX/UI in a web developer role.
- Experience working in a startup or other innovative space
- A portfolio demonstrating UI design and the processes you used to get there.
- Experience implementing designed end to end UX using tried and tested processes. From discovery all the way to delivery of polished UI designs.
- Solid experience with HTML cutups and browser/client front-end environments.
- Ideally familiar with Microsoft technologies and Azure Cloud.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If this sounds like you, please apply now. If you would like to discuss further, please contact Lenka on 02-82893150.
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Ferencikova on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.