UX Designer - Digital Optimisation
Salary AUD600 - AUD750 per day + Superannuation
Consultant Maureen Elhage
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-04-11 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 600 750 750 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A leading multinational telecommunications company is looking for an experienced UX Designer to work on various UX methodologies, such as interaction design, user research and testing, prototyping and wireframes and more. This is a long-term contract role based in the Sydney Northern suburbs, offering competitive rates.
- Undertake experimentation (A/B testing), Growth hacks, personalisation and proof of concept work as part of a team
- Conduct user research, testing, prototyping and UI and visual design
- Coach the UI designer and guide the overall UX treatment of the UI
- Identify points of friction and conversion blockers and present the findings back to the team to turn into experiments
- At least 3 years of hands-on UX experience in digital design
- Experience with user research, usability testing, prototyping, wireframing, visual design and UI development
- Prior experience designing mobile applications, web and desktop
- Knowledge and experience working with digital Agile resources, such as Iteration managers, product owners, Front-End Developers, Delivery managers, copywriters, UI designer and producers
- Knowledge of Adobe or Google analytics tools as well as Heat-map tools is highly desirable
This is an opportunity to learn and grow professionally in a team environment in a leading telecommunications company on a 12-month contract (with opportunity to extend) based in Sydney Northern Suburbs.
To apply please click apply or call Maureen Elhage on +61 2 8289 3179 for a confidential discussion.