Service Designer - Human Centered Design
Salary AUD650 - AUD750 per day + Superannuation
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Maureen Elhage
Date posted 18 March 2019 2019-03-182019-04-13 design-and-creative Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 650 750 750 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This role involves service design with a human centred approach for a leading NSW Government department, conveniently based in Sydney CBD, moving to Parramatta at the end of 2019. This is an urgent requirement for a Service Designer to start as soon as possible for a 12-month initial engagement of 3-4 days a week, offering competitive rates.
About the company:
One of the largest NSW Government Departments based in Sydney CBD offers a Service Designer opportunity. This is a 12-month initial contract role to start as soon as possible in Sydney CBD, moving to Parramatta at the end of 2019.
- Develop user flows, user journeys and experience maps, interactive prototypes, wireframes and visual design based on user research findings and testing
- Lead a number of teams through best practice methods to ensure the development of the most effective ways to deliver programs to the right people
- Conduct usability testing and develop usage reports
- Generate ideas that translate into multiple concepts, sketches, scenarios and prototypes
- Experience leading human centred design and strategy activities including customer research, problem solving, journey mapping, blueprint, ideation, prototyping and testing solutions
- Demonstrated experience and strong understanding of human-centred design methodology and experience working in an agile environment
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of user journey mapping and user flows
- Be familiar with leading contextual user research and co-creation workshops, idea generation, blueprinting and prototyping service solutions
Please do not delay submitting your application for this position, to ensure you are considered for the role.
To apply please click apply or call Maureen Elhage on +61 2 8289 3179 for a confidential discussion.