Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Christine Luo
Date posted 26 March 20192019-04-08 2019-04-25 it Sydney CBD New South Wales Darling Park AU 2000 AUD 900 901 901 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A leading financial institution located in Sydney CBD is looking for a Service Designer with a human centred approach to join the growing team with the opportunity to lead.
About the company:
A leading financial institution is offering a Service Designer opportunity. This is a 6-month contract role located in Sydney CBD.
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Generous company benefits
- Professional and personal development opportunities
The Service Designer will:
- Create user flows, user journeys and experience maps, interactive prototypes, wireframes and visual design based on user research findings and testing.
- Conduct and develop usability testing and usage reports.
- Generate ideas that translate into concepts, scenarios, sketches and prototypes.
- Lead teams through best practice methods to ensure the development of the most effective ways to deliver.
- Experience leading human centred design and strategy activities including customer research, problem solving, journey mapping, blueprint, ideation, prototyping and testing solutions.
- Demonstrated experience and strong understanding of human-centred design methodology and experience working in an agile environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of user journey mapping and user flows.
- Be familiar with leading contextual user research and co-creation workshops, idea generation, blueprinting and prototyping service solutions.
To apply please click apply or call Christine Luo on +61 2 82893216 for a confidential discussion.