Salary AUD40 - AUD41 per day
Location Inner Suburbs SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Christine Luo
Date posted 1 April 20192019-04-11 2019-05-01 it Sydney CBD New South Wales Alexandria AU 2015 AUD 40 41 41 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A global healthcare organisation is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team and help with the revamping of their brand! • Vibrant, creative and fun company culture • Huge opportunity to extend contract • Fast-paced and challenging
As the Graphic Designer, you will have the opportunity to join a vibrant and fun design content team and be a part of the complete brand revamping experience. As a global healthcare organisation, the Graphic Designer will be able to make a positive and tangible impact upon society by designing and communicating the innovative services to the community.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the production and graphic design of collateral materials such as both print and digital advertisements, documents and brochures, infographics, EDMs and signage.
• You have tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design
• You will have 2-5 years’ experience working with print and digital
• You will have strong skills with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) and advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
• You are a team player but can also work autonomously and be accountable for your own work
• You must have great attention to detail and a be able to deliver to deadlines
• Basic video production, product photography and copy-writing skills are not essential but will be highly regarded
Your Portfolio MUST be uploaded.
To apply please click apply or call Christine Luo on 02 8289 3217 for a confidential discussion.