Salary AUD110,000 - AUD120,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Christine Luo
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-09 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
As one of the Big 4 Banks, the Digital Producer will be able to create innovative solutions to help customers and be provided with constant learning and development opportunities. The Digital Producer will be able to contribute and work alongside a creative and supportive team to help achieve the best outcomes. * Attractive staff discounts and benefits * Flexible working environment * Opportunities for personal and professional development
The Digital Producer will be joining a multi-disciplinary scrum team that sits within the Digital function of the organisation, reporting to the Head of Digital. You will have the opportunity to be hands on and work on customer facing projects to help improve the overall customer experience.
- You will have excellent stakeholder management, with experience working in a large organisation
- You will have experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and understand project management tools
- You will have an understanding of basic UX design principles
- You have experience working with teams in an Agile environment
- You are able to juggle multiple projects and can deliver on time
- You are a team player but can also work autonomously
- Previous Scrum Master experience is preferred but not essential
To apply please click apply or call Christine Luo on 02 8289 3217 for a confidential discussion.