Senior Service Designer
Salary Competitive Salary Package
Location North ShoreFULL_TIME
Consultant Christine Luo
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-07-26 it Sydney CBD New South Wales North Sydney AU AUD 150000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This organisation understands that design is a powerful concept which underlines products and services that are truly loved by the end user. Combining human-centered approaches with robust methodologies, the Senior Service Designer will help them to lead their customers in making complex systems simple and elegant. Join an organisation that is focussed on design and end user experience.
About the role
As the Senior Service Designer, you will be someone who is collaborative, strategic and is able to communicate with various individuals both internally and externally. The Senior Service Designer leads service design activities on projects, and this will include client workshops, creative brainstorms, amongst other things. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for clients and creating products that demonstrate outstanding service design for brands and end users.
- Great, open company culture
- Clear career progression
- Professional and personal development opportunities
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who loves being creative, is passionate and curious.
- Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
- Lead service design activities on projects, including client workshops, creative brainstorms, and interaction and service design definitions.
- Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently. Give effective feedback and direction to more junior members of the team.
- Help mentor and coach other members in the team.
- Own all service design deliverables. Evaluate output of other interaction and service designers to ensure quality of design work.
- Frame and tell the story of design solutions. Present the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- 5+ years of in-depth knowledge and experience of Service Design across varied users, business problems, and devices.
- Full mastery of a range of design tools and software.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes.
- Accustomed to working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional team members.
- Proficient in creating experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- Proficient with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
To apply please click apply or call Christine Luo on 02 8289 3217 for a confidential discussion.