Salary AUD400 - AUD450 per day
Consultant Maureen Elhage
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-21 2019-08-10 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 400 450 450 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the largest NSW Government Departments is looking for a talented Content Developer to join them on a contract role based in Sydney's north. This is a great opportunity to grow professionally through providing expert advice to the content owners, SMEs and authors in relation to the various approaches of developing their document content and the Management System templates use. You will also conduct Content Creator training.
- Provide support to the business in its development of a Management System
- Advise on document and artefact content and design
- Provide guidance on the use of approved Management System templates
- Direct content owners, authors and SMEs on how they can develop their first draft or amend their document content
- Prior experience in providing assistance to owners and SMEs in relation to content changes
- Experience working with various Management System documentation and artefacts
- Understanding of how to maintain Content Register
- Ability to suggest improvements to the Management System design and content based on content owner's feedback
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Content Developer to join one of the largest NSW Government Department. This role is based in Sydney's north and is a contract opportunity with the prospect of an extension.
To apply please click apply or call Maureen Elhage on +61 2 8289 3179 for a confidential discussion.