Senior UX Designer, 6 + months
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD140,000 per annum
Consultant Paolo Paparo
Date posted 6 September 20192019-09-06 2019-10-06 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 130000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role will primarily be focused on working within a cross-functional team, representing the voice of the customer to help lead clients and projects through research, design, implementation and optimisation. You’ll work on projects that identify and solve problems across a variety of industries for major global brands. This provides you with the unique opportunity to support the needs of millions of customers and have a huge impact on people's lives. You’ll be comfortable interacting with clients, conducting research, delivering design solutions and prototypes based on customer insights and business strategy.
• Demonstrated knowledge and implementation of human-centred design principles and methodologies - covering research, facilitating workshops, customer journey mapping, information architecture, prototyping and formal testing.
• Awesome collaboration skills and experience working within a cross-functional and agile delivery team.
• Critical thinking to help shape and communicate the product or service vision aligned to customer needs.
• Strong design advocacy and influencing skills. You’ll be able to help inject design thinking throughout the business and be a true champion for customers.
• Exceptional communication and storytelling skills; fluency and confidence in inspiring teammates and clients with human-centred rationale.
• Track record in building excellent consultative relationships with client stakeholders and team members.
• Ability to synthesise research findings to uncover and articulate insights that will inform and inspire design.
• You’re comfortable defining projects and measures of success, testing your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporating feedback.
• Ability to shape strategic thinking based on insights gathered through research to help deliver continuous improvement.
• Process driven and organised, project management skills highly regarded.
• Ability to liaise with technologists and product owners to ensure delivery and measurement of end-to-end design solutions.
• Openness to critique from other disciplines and curiosity to learn from a spectrum of perspectives.
• Interest in how the world is changing, the role of technology and what this means for design and business, and the confidence to share and discuss your point of view on the future.
• Experience working within a variety of industries at an enterprise level and/or background in the financial services sector is highly desirable.
To apply please click apply or call Paolo Paparo on 02 8289 3150 for a confidential discussion.