Database and Application Support Analyst
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Adrian Yuen
Date posted 17 October 2016
As a Database and Application Support specialist, you will be responsible in delivery support of data management and database requirements around core software and data transfer solutions across the business.
The ideal candidate will have the ability be an all-rounder and have the skills to be involved in numerous projects at any given time. What this role will provide you continuous learning and development with the latest software and cloud technology and on-going projects with an array of clients from different industries.
- Manage client databases and data transfer requirements.
- Ensure the delivery of accurate processes, data standards and adoption of correct user behaviours for core corporate systems databases.
- Support and utilise CRM and document management systems.
- Provide consultative advice and identify areas for improvement with their core systems.
- Database deployment and development.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in software administration, database administration or data quality/analyst roles.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft applications i.e. SharePoint, Excel, SQL, database import/export and scripting tools.
- Intermediate experience in designing, implementing and administering databases and data management using SQL and other automation tools in a commercial environment.
- Would be desirable if you had AWS, Azure, Salesforce and/or GIS experience as well.
To apply please click apply or call Adrian Yuen on +61 (7) 3032 2218 for a confidential discussion.