Salary AUD180,000 - AUD220,000 per annum
Consultant Jodie Gillespie
Job Ref 1708220/001
Date posted 21 June 2022perth information-technology/vendor-hardware-software 2022-06-21 2022-07-21 it Perth Western Australia St Georges Terrace AU 6000 AUD 180000 220000 220000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This organisation is a National Consulting firm delivering technology and business advisory services to a broad client base. They work with their clients on ICT and digital transformation challenges and coach them through the change required. With a national presence, enviable client base and talented consulting and Tech professionals they are now looking to enhance their WA operations with a Territory Manager to head the business.
Provide leadership to the WA operations, manage the territory and growth of operations; delivering quality services to clients; driving business development and sales of consulting services, and; liaising with our national Practice Managers.
• Management of the territory including people management and financial management
• Develop and maintain a Territory based workforce management strategy, plan and execute appropriately in conjunction with the national Practice Managers
• Lead the team to deliver the acquired business, achieve productivity goals and satisfy staff requirements and retention objectives
• Achieve revenue and management profit targets through business development activities.
• Manage and maintain sales pipeline and business forecast accuracy
• Develop and maintain account plans for specific accounts within your responsibility
• Responsible for the delivery of high quality, client focused consulting and delivery outcomes
• Ensure delivery risks are identified and managed appropriately
• Significant consulting services experience in a specific domain area and/or extensive corporate or government experience greater than 15 years
• Demonstrated experience in managing the P&L of similar businesses
• Demonstrated experience in business development or sales in a consulting environment
• Capability in managing teams and budgets to meet the growth strategy of the broader business
• Leadership capability to facilitate and influence a high performing team culture
• Leadership position driving growth of the WA operations
• Work with a recognised National corporate and peers in the eastern states
• Excellent collaborative and team focused organisation
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Jodie Gillespie on 08 9266 0941 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD160,000 - AUD200,000 per annum + Super 10.5%Location: PerthDate posted: 16 June 2022
ABX has Modernised, Globalised & Integrated the precious metal markets by redefining the way physical bullion is traded. ABX connects all major global liquidity centres and break down the barriers to entry to the global wholesale market. Allocated Bullion Exchange founded and partnered with Kinesis who are a leading global fintech that is delivering a new global monetary system that leverages emerging cryptocurrency technologies backed 1:1 by the allocation of physical gold and silver.