Graduate Program 2017 - Australia
Salary Generous Salary + Uncapped Bonuses
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 8 February 2017
Robert Walters is looking for ambitious graduates across all our office locations in Australia to become future leaders of the business. Working within an experienced and supportive team, you will have the opportunity to embark on a proven graduate training program that will teach you to utilise sales and consulting skills to manage a portfolio of clients delivering candidates/services to suit their business needs.
Key Responsibilities of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients through proactive calling and face to face meetings and keeping in regular contact to build productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting and interviewing candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Degree qualified or soon to be degree qualified
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant by a structured training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio De Janeiro, to name just a few
Robert Waltes operates across Australia with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Chatswood and Parramatta.
There are very few graduate careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on 03 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.