Recruitment Consultant - Business Support
Salary Attractive salary + uncapped bonuses
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 25 January 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Robert Walters is seeking an additional Recruitment Consultant to join the successful Business Support team in Adelaide to take ownership of contract and temporary recruitment. If you are interested in exploring a career in recruitment or have already gained some experience in the industry, this is an excellent chance to join a top performing team where you will be valued, promoted and rewarded based on your results and offered unrivalled career development opportunities.
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. If you have the ambition to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential.
As a Recruitment Consultant with the business support team in Adelaide you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also focus on new business development under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Key Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
- Understanding clients’ business operations and delivering recruitment solutions to meet their needs
- Selecting and matching candidates for temporary and contract positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates to build and maintain a strong network of contractors
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to necessary processes for all placements
- Ideally B2B sales or commercial experience within a corporate environment
- Degree qualified
- Highly organised and ability to work under pressure
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong work ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for two years and you will be eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both in Australia as well as internationally
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses)
- A fantastic office culture of like minded, sociable and supportive teammates
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.