Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 16 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Robert Walters is keen to hear from recent or soon to be graduates looking to embark on a rewarding career in professional recruitment.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters you will have not only autonomy to manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also benefit from an exceptional training program and international career development opportunities. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Businesses that partner with Robert Walters come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one recruitment solution fits all. Your commercial acumen combined with your communication skills will shape how new and existing businesses grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide high calibre client service, research and market analysis. You will persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Robert Walters's key clients and understand how to grow their businesses. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy to meet their recruitment needs
- Strengthening existing client relationships with a range of organisations through regular contact and meetings
- Developing new business and driving sales with prospective clients by building positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Understanding clients’ business operations, solving their recruitment needs by identifying and attracting the right talent and providing consultative advice
- Contacting and interviewing high calibre candidates for potential opportunities with clients and advising them on their job search
- Building pools and shortlists of strong candidates to present to clients and arranging interviews
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Achieving revenue targets by placing candidates and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Degree qualified or soon to be degree qualified
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
What can we offer?
- A world-renowned training and mentorship program
- The very best in innovative recruitment technology at your fingertips
- Recognition and rewards for your achievements and freedom to build your own client relationships
- An award winning, globally recognised brand, recognised as a top 100 graduate employer in Australia for three years running
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Opportunities to work overseas in any of the 28 countries we are located in, including the UK, Canada, USA, Singapore and Dubai to name a few
- A long-term career path from Graduate Recruitment Consultant with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers, this year was Las Vegas, next year is Cambodia!
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.