Recruitment Consultant - HR
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 29 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Robert Walters HR recruitment division in Brisbane is seeking an additional Consultant to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity for strong recruiters, HR or sales professionals to join a professional and high performing global business.
As a Consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand across the HR and safety discipline. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
- Reporting to an Associate Director, you will achieve revenue targets and meet individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
- Develop new business with prospective clients and keep in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships within the HR space
- Build a strong network of candidates and clients within the Queensland HR market
- Manage and develop key client accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Drive campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understand clients’ business operations and solve their recruitment needs
- Identify candidates for appropriate positions, manage the interview process, brief candidates and negotiate on the candidate's behalf where required
- Take responsibility for candidate care and keep in regular contact with our candidates
- Ideally degree qualified
- A consistent and successful track record within recruitment from any transferable discipline or sales or HR experience from a corporate
- Ideally a strong understanding of the Queensland recruitment market
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential.
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- A true team-based environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for two years and you will be eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? America? We can make that happen
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both in Australia as well as internationally
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses).
- Stunning offices and a fantastic office culture of like minded, sociable and supportive teammates
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.