Finance Recruitment Consultant
Salary Competitive salary + uncapped bonuses
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Are you thinking about a career in recruitment or looking for your next move within the industry? This is an opportunity to join a leading global recruitment firm, learn from the best and work within a supportive and high performing team.
Robert Walters is seeking an additional Consultant to join the Finance team in Brisbane to work alongside a team of experienced recruiters in placing senior finance professionals on a temporary and contract basis with their large client base.
As a Consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split. This is an excellent opportunity for those with either a sales, recruitment or other client facing background to develop their career within a global business in a varied, client facing and rewarding role where you will become a subject matter expert.
Key Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant:
• Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
• Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
• Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
• Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
• Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
• Ideally degree qualified
• Prior B2B sales or recruitment experience or a background in a corporate, client facing role
• Desire to work in a target driven, consultative sales environment
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
• Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
• Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
• A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
• This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
• A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
• Global career opportunities. Work with us for two years and you will be eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
• A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
• A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both in Australia as well as internationally
• A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses)
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.