IT Recruitment Consultant - Graduate position
Consultant Lenka Ferencikova
Date posted 5 November 2018 2018-11-052018-12-05 human-resources-and-personnel 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
An unique opportunity for a sales driven candidate to join a well established IT Commerce team. This is a warm desk / market with focus on Infrastructure & Security. You will work with ethical hackers, you will be sourcing candidates for top secret projects within cyber security space and work within many other booming areas. IT market is reaching sky high levels and this is a perfect time to start your career in recruitment.
About the Company / Position:
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organizations and innovative SMEs as clients. If you have the ambition to succeed Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential. Our structured training program underpins our success and ensures that our graduate consultants pursue long-term careers with the Group.
What This Role Entails:
- Working both sides of the recruitment cycle (sales and recruiting)
- Developing and building your own business and brand
- Seeking out and building relationships with clients
- Identifying qualified candidates
- Overseeing the entire interview cycle between clients and candidates
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or previous sales experience
- Strong worth ethic with determination to succeed
- Track record of success
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ambitious & hard working individual
The sky is the limit - The amount of money you earn and how far your career progress is entirely up to you - there is no salary cap and internal promotion is strongly favoured.
Alongside highly competitive base salaries, Robert Walters also offers the following:
• International possibilities (offices in 24 countries spanning 5 continents)
• Industry leading training and mentoring
• Clear Career progression - Fast track your career & earning potential
• A strong brand name with a world-wide reputation for quality and professionalism
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Ferencikova on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.