Salary Uncapped OTE
Consultant Marsha El-Khoury
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-10 sales Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 55000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Robert Walters is an award-winning and world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors. If you have the ambition to succeed, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential. Our structured training programme underpins our success and ensures that our Recruitment Consultants pursue long-term careers.
About the role
Our Parramatta office is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant with strong sales ability and industry insight to join our successful and driven Information Technology discipline. As a Recruitment Consultant at Robert Walters you will manage relationships with our large and well-known client base along with developing new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates and clients are shared and not owned thus promoting a team-based culture.
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and a determination to succeed
- A Tertiary qualification
- Working for a successful and high achieving team in an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities, with offices in 28 countries
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Marsha El-Khoury on 02 8836 3603 for a confidential discussion.