Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Leighton
Date posted 3 May 20192019-05-03 2019-06-02 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
As the Applications & Database Manager you will provide support & development for corporate database systems, primarily the company’s CRM & ticketing system, as well as critical revenue & reporting systems such as Payroll, Rostering & Venue Management. This position will report into the IT Manager, forming an integral part of the IT Department, which is located within the Finance & Administration Department in Sydney CBD.
- Advanced database administration with SQL server 2008, 2012, 2016 in physical & virtual environments
- Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) & SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Excellent knowledge of Web & Microsoft Technology including Rest API’s, IIS Administration, .NET applications
- Project Lead & Business Analyst skills
- Tessitura Administration & Management would be awesome!
- Administration & maintenance of corporate database & related systems
- Technical delivery of a 9-month Web Project that will interface with application & database systems
- Project manage the roll out of database & system related enhancements, upgrades, patches and new application features; define & drive system solutions
- Provide systems enhancements and support to third party stakeholders on systems & web integration projects
- Develop & maintain professional relationships with key suppliers, industry peers, to maximise support, knowledge, & awareness of system development, new features & industry trends
- Perform complex data analysis & data manipulation as required & act as a resource to assist key system users
- Contribute to strategic direction of IT
- Extensive training & development
- New, incredible offices
- Gain valuable exposure in the Performing Arts Industry
- Develop specialised Tessitura skills & knowledge which are in demand!
- Opportunity to spread your wings as a Senior Manager, or to progress from Administrator into management
To apply please click apply or call Ben Leighton on +61 2 82893139 for a confidential discussion.