Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Rebecca Martin
Date posted 23 October 20192019-10-23 2019-11-22 recruitment-consultancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Recruitment Consultant vacancy sits in our Transformation team. Working part of a broader team of 8 consultants recruiting for Project Managers, BA's and Change across multiple industries in the Sydney market. This is a fast-paced role and we are looking for someone with an innate drive to succeed.
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. Further, you will work with a helpful, enthusiastic and dynamic team and you will be given tools to succeed.
Robert Walters is an award-winning business, having won best International recruitment company in the Recruitment International Awards for the last two years
If you have the drive to succeed, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential. Our structured training program, quality focus and team based, collaborative structure underpins our success and empowers our consultants to be market leaders in their respective areas.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be expected to:
- Provide end-to end recruitment services to clients and candidates.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, cultivate a strong business and candidate relationship and deliver recruitment solutions that meet individual client needs.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through the application of sales, business development and networking strategies.
- Understand client's recruitment requirements through developing knowledge of the organisation, its business objectives, people requirements and cultural environment.
- Interviewing candidates and maintaining a high calibre database
- Candidate management- screening, interviewing, reference checks, organising client interviews, providing feedback and career advice
- Managing recruitment, job offer, contracts and salary package negotiations
- Developing and maintaining strong networks with strategic people in the market
- Provide a consultative service and advise on market trends and conditions
- Previous Sales/Business Development experience
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
The sky is the limit - The amount of money our recruitment consultant's earn and how far you progress your career is entirely up to you - there is no salary cap and internal promotion is strongly favoured.
Alongside highly competitive base salaries and quarterly bonuses, Robert Walters also offers the following:
- International possibilities (offices in 26 countries spanning 5 continents)
- Industry leading training and mentoring
- Career progression - Robert Walters support organic growth and opportunities into leadership
- A strong brand name with a world-wide reputation for quality and professionalism
- Working from our beautiful Sydney CBD offices on the 53rd floor of Governor Phillip Tower looking over the Sydney harbour and botanical gardens
To apply please click apply or call Rebecca Martin on 02 82893241 for a confidential discussion.