Immigration Services Consultant
Salary Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Clifton
Job Ref 1710930/001
Date posted 21 June 2022sydney internal-vacancies/consultants-front-office 2022-06-21 2022-07-21 consultancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is one of the world’s leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies with offices in 28 countries. We work with a broad range of clients across all industries and have 9 offices across ANZ.
Due to increase demand and strategic growth opportunities we are currently looking for a Registered Migration Agent or Immigration Lawyer to join the Sydney CBD office to support the ANZ business transform how it approaches immigration. The Immigration Services team partners with the recruitment business to provide immigration advisory and consultative services to a range of corporate clients and individuals.
Your role will be multi-faceted and require experience in a broad range of corporate immigration matters. You will take charge of your own portfolio of clients and provide advice and solutions across the businesses core operations, both internal and externally focused. You will work alongside other Registered Migration Agents to provide exceptional service to our corporate clients and will actively partner with the wider business to navigate contemporary immigration matters.
- Providing timely immigration advice to recruiters, clients, candidates and potential visa applicants
- Preparing and lodging decision ready visa applications
- Meeting with clients, candidates and potential visa applicants to assist with navigating their immigration matters
- Work autonomously to managing your own casework and develop your own client base
- Liaise with DHA and other stakeholders across all aspects of the visa application process
- Preparing compliance reports and other deliverables as required by corporate clients or under Robert Walters Labour Agreement with the DHA
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing these opportunities into ongoing clients
- Currently hold valid MARA registration with at least 2 years experience working with corporate clients
- Experience across a broad range of corporate immigration matters including specifically the Subclass 482 visa program, Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and Skilled Migration visa categories. Knowledge and experience with navigating individual agreements/Labour agreement highly regarded but not essential.
- The ability to navigate LegendCom and demonstratable research abilities
- Solid business acumen and knowledge across broad roles including within Finance, IT, Engineering, Sales and Marketing, Human Resources and Management.
- Ability to work with recruiters, clients and candidates at all levels
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with LEAP software
- Collaborative team player with an eagerness to work with all levels of the business.
The role requires someone who can thrive in a busy deadline driven desk. Robert Walters prides itself in its attention to client service and this will be inherent in your attention to detail, passion and service delivery.
Salary package is negotiable based on the level of experience and we offer generous remuneration rewards based on individual and team performance milestones.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply Please click on the link or contact Tom Clifton for further details on 02 8289 3242.