Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Rebecca Martin
Job Ref 1559820/001
Date posted 1 August 2022sydney internal-vacancies/consultants-front-office 2022-08-05 2022-08-31 human-resources-and-personnel Sydney CBD New South Wales AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A career not just a job.
This is an entry level role into recruitment where you will be fully trained and developed throughout your career.
Joining a fast-paced team, you will have high attention to detail, be process orientated and a willingness to be successful as you will get to recruit across one of our high performing markets.
- Capitalise on existing relationships with Government clients to drive revenue and increase market share within these accounts
- Deliver on high volume and / or time sensitive requirements with speed and accuracy
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through the application of sales, business development and networking strategies.
- Understand client's recruitment requirements through developing knowledge of the organisation, its business objectives, people requirements and cultural environment
- Be seen by candidates and clients a subject matter expert within the change and communications field
- Build and maintain a network of high quality, relevant candidates to present opportunities to
- Operate a meticulous process in terms of keeping in touch with candidates and clients to get the most from each interaction
- University Graduate
- Previous work experience (in customer service/sales/retail or recruitment)
- Strong demonstrated work ethic (through studies, work, extra curricular activities, sport... etc)
- An interest in building a long term career in recruitment
- Entrepreneurial nature and proven commercial acumen
What we can offer:
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
- A stable business with an exceptional, tenured leadership team who put employees before anything else
- Use of cutting-edge recruitment software and technology; each Consultant is given a Microsoft Surface Pro in order to work “smart” in a flexible manner
- Support from a number of back office functions such as Finance, Credit Control, Marketing, HR and IT to allow you to focus on your core activities
- Global career opportunities. Once you have delivered in your role, you will be eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices across 31 countries
- Annual incentive trips for top performers to locations such as Cancun, Las Vegas and Barbados
- A first-class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both in Australia as well as internationally
- Exceptional office spaces
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Rebecca Martin on 02 82893241 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: + IncentivesLocation: North ShoreDate posted: 2 August 2022
Recruitment is a fast pace and diverse industry where you are challenged with targets and rewarded with a number of incentives throughout your career. Robert Walters are known for our consistent and excellent training which is available to you throughout your career. As a global business, you have an opportunity to transfer internationally and your career is organically grown depending on your performance. We are looking for an individual who is self driven and confident who can establish long lasting relationships with candidates and clients and want to build a long career within Robert Walters. Our environment is inclusive, fun and energetic.