Legal Candidate Manager - Graduate Role
Salary Attractive base salary + quarterly bonuses
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 26 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Robert Walters is seeking a Candidate Manager / Resourcer to support the successful Legal recruitment team in Sydney. An excellent graduate opportunity and entry level role for those interested in pursuing a career in recruitment. We can accommodate part time hours for those who are in their final year of study.
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. If you have the ambition to succeed Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential.
About the role:
Robert Walters is seeking a graduate to join the legal recruitment team in Sydney as a Candidate Manager / Resourcer and is keen to hear from recent graduates or those approaching graduation with a desire to build a career in recruitment.
At Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
- Developing relationships with relevant legal candidates and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Proactively sourcing and screening and interviewing suitable candidates for specific client mandates
- Understanding clients’ business needs and requirements by attending regular briefings and meetings to take instructions
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Achieving targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Degree qualified or soon to be degree qualified, ideally studying law but other degrees will be considered
- Strong commercial acumen with a proven sales ability
- Desire to work in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for two years and you're eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both in Australia as well as internationally
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus bonuses)
- Stunning offices and a great culture of like minded, sociable and supportive teammates
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.