Registered Migration Agent
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Chad Lawson
Date posted 6 February 2019 2019-02-062019-03-08 legal Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
We are looking to appoint a Registered Migration Agent to join our growing team in Sydney. This is an ideal role for a registered migration agent looking to work as part of collaborative team in a high performing business.
About Robert Walters
Robert Walters is one of the world’s leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies with offices in 28 countries. We work with a broad range of clients across all industries and have offices in Sydney (CBD, Parramatta and Chatswood). Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Brisbane.
We are currently looking for a Migration Agent to join the Sydney CBD office to support the entire Australian business. The migration function works in partnership with the recruitment business and provides advisory services to a range of corporate clients and individuals. Due to increase demand and strategic growth plans we are looking for a registered migration agent who can provide exceptional service to existing clients and partner effectively with the wider recruitment business.
- Providing timely immigration advice to clients, candidates and potential visa applicants
- Preparing and lodging visa applications
- Meeting with clients, candidates and potential visa applicants
- Working autonomously and managing your own casework
- Liaising with DIBP and stakeholders across all aspects of the visa application process
- Preparing compliance reports and other deliverables as required under Robert Walters Labour Agreement with the DIBP
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Currently hold a valid MARA registration with at least 2 years experience working with corporate clients
- Have knowledge of the Subclass 482 visa program, Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and Skilled Migration visa categories
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with Labour Agreements is highly regarded
- Knowledge and experience with LEAP software is highly regarded
Robert Walters is a reputable brand with an enviable client base, and rewards the success of their employees. Salary package is negotiable based on the level of experience and we offer remuneration rewards based on individual and team performance.
To apply please click apply or call Chad Lawson on 02 8289 3174 for a confidential discussion.