Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Danielle Daquino
Date posted 23 November 2016
The bank provides full range services across the corporate and retail banking space. It has consistently been ranked in the top 10 in terms of market capitalisation and lending. It is expanding its function in Australia. A unique opportunity has opened for a Legal Counsel due to this expansion.
You will be working in an in house high performing legal function.
The bank has a team of top tier trained lawyers who are highly regarded leaders in their fields.
You will be:
- Advising on issues related to retail and wholesale banking products and services;
- Well versed across the consumer lending, institutional banking, wealth management and regulatory space;
- Admitted as a Solicitor;
- Experienced in managing external legal providers;
- Fluent in Mandarin (preferred but not mandatory);
- Commercially astute and have experience from a top tier firm or in house banking team.
The successful candidate will be driven, agile and a strong communicator. You will be working with international counterparts and dealing with competing demands.
This is a unique opportunity to move into an expanding international and institutional banking institution.
To apply please click apply or call Danielle Daquino on 02 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.