Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Danielle Daquino
Date posted 9 January 2017
The bank provides full range services across the corporate and retail banking space. It has consistently been ranked in the top 10 in terms of market capitalisation and lending. It is expanding its function in Australia. A unique opportunity has opened for a Legal Counsel due to expansion across the business.
You will be working in a high performing in house function. The bank has a team of top tier trained lawyers who are highly regarded leaders in their fields.
It has an excellent reputation in trade finance and international business. It is one of the most globally active banks in its region, with branches on every continent and offices in almost 30 countries.
You will be
- Admitted as a Solicitor of Australia;
- Advising on issues related to retail and wholesale banking products and services;
- Well versed across the consumer lending, institutional banking, wealth management and regulatory space;
- Experienced in managing external legal providers;
- Fluent in Mandarin (preferred but not mandatory);
- Commercially astute and have experience from a top tier firm or in house banking team.
The successful candidate will be driven, agile and a strong communicator.
This is a unique opportunity to move into an expanding institutional banking institution, engage with stakeholders across the globe and progress your career in a blue chip organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Danielle Daquino on 02 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.