Senior In-House Banking Lawyer
Salary Competitive Salary
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Emma Linden
Date posted 23 March 2017
This Senior Lawyer role involves supporting the Institutional legal team across Australia and Asia Pacific region. You will advise a broad range of stakeholders, help develop new strategies, manage risk and provide all round legal support. You will be proactive, pay attention to detail and enjoy a variety of transactions and initiatives.
Leading regional bank with strong presence in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. Seeking a Senior Banking and Finance Lawyer to join thriving in-house legal team. An organisation where people strive for excellence and are generously remunerated. Connecting you to a world of opportunity as they build their global presence.
Senior Banking and Finance Lawyer Key Responsibilities:
- Identify legal issues and provide solutions to Trade and Supply Chain of business
- Provide all-round legal support for Transaction Banking team
- Influence outcomes and develop new strategies
- Operate with a broad range of stakeholders
- Manage risk through high quality legal advice and commercial awareness
- Flexible work arrangements for the ideal candidate
Senior Banking and Finance Lawyer Key Requirements:
- Admitted as solicitor of Australia
- 5 years PQE from major law firm or in-house role at bank
- Excellent communication and drafting skills
- Trade and Supply Chain finance experience is ideal but not essential
- Understanding of commercial and institutional banking and compliance issues
- Strong people skills to build strong rapports with stakeholders
To apply please click apply or call Emma Linden on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.