Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Danielle Daquino
Date posted 19 March 2017
You will sit within the wealth division, working with and supporting a number of teams. This includes the superannuation, investment, client engagement and retail platforms. This is a unique in-house opportunity to support a growing function. The bank rewards those who show commitment, passion and desire to reach new heights in their career.
Our client's business spans across the Asia Pacific region. Fantastic opportunities for growth, employee benefits and legal support will be on offer.
You will advise on a broad range of issues, with a key focus on superannuation and investment platforms.
This is an opportunity to provide legal support both internally and externally. This includes client engagements and supporting corporate superannuation.
You will assist with the implementation of regulatory issues and those relevant to retail, legacy and funds products.
There will also be opportunities to advise on disclosure documents, marketing materials and member communications. The legal function works with the broader business and management to advise in respect of risks.
The successful candidate will:
- Be Admitted as a Solicitor of Australa;
- Have at least 3 PQE experience;
- Demonstrate strong experience in superannuation and managed funds;
- Have had some degree of exposure to contract drafting and tribunal skills;
- Be a self-driver with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Have outstanding communication skills; and
- Adapt to working with numerous stakeholder groups.
To apply please click apply or call Danielle Daquino on 02 8289 3169 for a confidential discussion.