Insolvency Senior Associate
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Daragh Lindsay
Date posted 26 October 2016
If you are and Insolvency and Restructuring Associate or Senior Associate, then this opportunity will provide an excellent career path with rewarding work. Two roles have arisen for lawyers with between 2 and 6 years PAE to join this national law firm in their highly regarded Insolvency practice.
This firm has an excellent culture and excellent opportunities for career progression as you will be rewarded for your effort. This firm prides itself on understanding the clients’ issues and placing these at the forefront. You will also have the ability to grow and cultivate your own practice as you work closely with this leading partner.
To be successful, the candidate must have:
- Been Admitted as a Solicitor of Australia
- At least 2 PQE experience
- Excellent experience across a range of matters in the property, commercial and insolvency space
- A solid academic transcript
- The ability to work collaboratively and be commercially savvy
- Strong client engagement skills
- The drive to advance their career
To apply please click apply or call Daragh Lindsay on 08 9266 0917 for a confidential discussion.