Commercial Senior Lawyer/Senior Associate 5+ PQE
Salary Attractive salary package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Matthew Edwards
Date posted 31 January 2017
This firm is a well-known Sydney boutique. The firm is on the lookout for a senior lawyer specialising in corporate and commercial law to work closely with one of the firm's Directors.
Commercial Senior Lawyer/Senior Associate - Boutique Sydney Firm
This firm is a boutique Sydney practice. The firm works with a number of high net-worth individuals and businesses. It's Directors have developed a market reputation for being specialists in their field and are the go-to lawyers for many of Sydney's most high value clients.
The firm has an inclusive and collegiate working culture. The corporate and commercial practice is headed up by an extremely personable Director who is looking for a senior lawyer to work closely with them.
The role is a senior position and reports into the firm's corporate and commercial Director, who has worked on a number of recent high-profile transactions. There is a clear path for progression within the firm. The work is varied, but will include:
- Sale and purchase of businesses;
- Shareholder and joint venture agreements;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Franchise agreements;
- Private client advice;
- General commercial transactions.
The successful candidate will possess the following key attributes:
- Admitted as a solicitor in Australia;
- At least 5+ years' experience in corporate and commercial law;
- A willingness to work as part of a small but collaborative team;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
If this role sounds like it might be of interest, get in touch with Matthew Edwards on (02) 8289 3228.