Corporate/Commercial Lawyer (3-5 PQE)
Salary Attractive package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Matthew Edwards
Date posted 15 February 2017
Work with a dynamic and supportive partner on public corporate work including M&A, ECM and corporate governance.
This firm is a boutique corporate Sydney practice. The firm has a strong client base and specialises in a range of corporate work across the public and private space. The corporate partners are highly regarded and have had experience working for some of Sydney's best corporate teams. The firm is a hub for some of the best corporate talent in Sydney.
The role comes in at the 3-5 PQE level. The successful candidate will report to a supportive partner who has worked on a number of recent high-profile transactions. There is a clear path for progression within the firm. The work is varied, but will include:
- Shareholder and joint venture agreements;
- Company takeovers;
- Equity capital markets;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- General corporate and commercial transactions.
The successful candidate will possess the following key attributes:
- Admitted as a solicitor in Australia;
- At least 3+ years' experience in corporate and commercial law;
- A willingness to work as part of a small but collaborative team;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
If this role sounds like it might be of interest, get in touch with Matthew Edwards on (02) 8289 3228.