Commercial Lawyer (3+ PQE)
Salary Attractive salary package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Matthew Edwards
Date posted 21 February 2017
This is an exciting opportunity for a mid-level lawyer looking to make a move within private practice. An attractive salary package is on offer for the right candidate. The successful candidate will also be exposed to some of the best work in the market.
This firm is a Sydney based firm specialising areas such as corporate and commercial law, property law, employment law and litigation.
The corporate and commercial practice is well established and at the forefront of some of the best work in the market.
The firm is renowned for having a work-hard but collaborative culture. The firm's lawyers are all down to earth, personable and supportive of one another.
This role sits within the commercial team and reports into a well-known partner who has been with the firm for nearly 20 years. The team is collaborative and the partner is supportive. The work is corporate/commercial in scope and will involve the following:
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Business restructures;
- Shareholders and Directors' duties;
- Intellectual property;
- Contract review;
- Licence agreements;
- Privacy law.
- Admitted as a solicitor in Australia.
- At least 3 years' experience working in a firm environment and specialising in corporate or general commercial law;
- A confident and professional work ethic, coupled with a personable and friendly nature;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you're interested in this role, get in touch with Matthew Edwards on (02) 8289 3228 or via email at email@example.com.
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.