Corporate Lawyer - International Law Firm (2 PQE)
Salary Top of the market salary
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Matthew Edwards
Date posted 30 March 2017
This is an outstanding opportunity for a junior lawyer to make the move into an international law firm, and work for one of the best corporate partners in the country.
The firm is an international practice with offices across the globe. The firm provides a full service offering to its client base.
The firm is renowned for its corporate culture and lawyers who work at the firm often comment on how it differs from other top-tier practices. The firm's employees are collaborative, and there is a genuine team mentality across the businsess.
The corporate team is renowned for being one of the highest performing teams in Sydney. The corporate team is at the forefront of some of the most dynamic work in the market.
The vacancy sits within the corporate team and reports directly into an award-winning corporate partner. The successful candidate will be working across the private and public M&A space with an international client base and ASX-listed companies.
The successful candidate will possess the following key attributes:
- Admitted as a solicitor in Australia;
- 2 years' PQE gained from a reputable corporate practice. Candidates with less experience will be considered;
- Experience across the M&A space, and exposure to working across corporate and commercial law;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Down to earth, sociable and willing to work in a team environment.
If this is of interest, please get in touch with Matthew Edwards on (02) 8289 3228 or via email at email@example.com.
To apply please click apply or call Matthew Edwards on 02 8289 3107 for a confidential discussion.