Contracts Advisor - Construction
Location Southern Suburbs PerthCONTRACTOR
Consultant Tobias Hoskins
Date posted 2 April 20192019-04-11 2019-05-02 legal Perth Western Australia AU AUD 120000 125000 125000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Our client is a a multi-disciplinary heavy engineering constructor to the oil and gas, metals and minerals, infrastructure and defence sectors. They are seeking a Contracts Advisor to provide legal advise across the business to management and executives as required.
- Provide legal advice across the business to management and executives as required
- Ensuring the commercial interests of the business are protected and promoted under or in connection with any contracts the business intends to enter into or has entered into
- Review of tender documentation and identification of pre-contract risks, including preparation of CRA’s
- Prepare and/or review corporate contracts
- Conducting commercial and legal negotiations with contractors
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Law
- Minimum 3 year's post admission experience in private practice, in-house as a lawyer or in a similar role with specialisation in construction law and dispute resolution is required.
This role is starting as a 2 month contract with the possibility for the right candidate to progress into a full time role. The company offers a great career pathway as well as a attractive hourly rate.
To apply please click apply or call Tobias Hoskins on 08 9266 0960 for a confidential discussion.