Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Bridie O'Sullivan
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-29 2019-11-27 legal Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 150000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced TMT Lawyer to join a team of digital and IT lawyers and be responsible for advising the Retail Bank on digital and technological transformation projects across the personal banking, business banking and wealth divisions.
About the role:
You will review, draft, and negotiate IT and IT related agreements including software, API and platform licensing, 'as a service agreements, master services agreements and statements of work, professional services agreements, outsourcing agreements and joint venture and alliance agreements, data sharing agreements, various 'back end' agreements for customer facing digital services and IT aspects of white label arrangements and sales and acquisitions.
You will also work closely with all the Banking & Financial Services Group product and regulatory lawyers and the Privacy General Counsel on the delivery of digital and IT initiatives. You will support and work closely with the development and implementation of innovative digital products and service offerings in an Enterprise Agile way.
- +5PQE experience gained in either an IT/TMT team in a law firm or as an in-house technology lawyer.
- Experience in technology matters for the financial services industry would is desirable
- Solid understanding of privacy and intellectual property law will be an advantage
- Keen interest in digital and emerging technologies
- Excellent drafting, negotiation and persuasion skills
To apply please click apply or call Bridie O'Sullivan on +61 2 82893126 for a confidential discussion.