Projects - Renewable Energy/Infrastructure - Senior Associate
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Turnbull
Job Ref 1662600/001
Date posted 20 July 2022sydney legal/corporate-commercial-law 2022-07-20 2022-08-19 legal Sydney CBD New South Wales AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An industry leading Top-Tier law firm with a highly reputable and experienced team looking for motivated and successful infrastructure and renewable energy projects lawyers.
About the Firm
Our client is a Top-Tier law firm in Australia whose international projects practice is market leading. You will join a cutting-edge team renowned for the quality of its mentoring and career development and international movement opportunities. Drive your career forward with this unique chance to work on innovative renewable energy and major infrastructure projects.
About the Role
- Assisting clients with the provision of strategic advice on matters including project structuring, project delivery, privatisation, interest transactions, and project restructuring.
- Negotiating contracts, reviewing and evaluating tenders, and identifying risk in accordance with commercial principles.
- Drafting contracts, subcontracts, supply agreements, consultancy agreements, supply chain agreements, and informed legal advice for complex projects.
- Procuring projects across the infrastructure and renewable energy markets with an emphasis on innovation.
- You hold at least 4+ years PQE.
- You possess a demonstrated interest in major projects, ideally with direct practice experience however lawyers with experience working on projects will be considered.
- You have strong experience in drafting and negotiating agreements, providing complex legal advice, and developing long-term relationships with clients
- You demonstrate initiative and proactively approach work, managing your own workload to meet deadlines while operating efficiently with a team.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Charlotte Turnbull on 02 8289 3240 for a confidential discussion.